STAGBI British Championships Race Dates
- Eligible horses to be sired by a STAGBI registered stallion standing in Great Britain at time of breeding.
- For horses aged three and four years old, with colts & geldings and fillies divisions within each age group
- Races to be run over 1 mile
- Maximum of 10 entries per race. In the event of more than 10 entries, preference given to highest BHRC rated horses at time of entry
- Minimum of 5 entries per race. In event of less than 5 entries in each (age) division, a combined race for colts, geldings and fillies will be run
- Gate position to be determined by horse’s rating at time of entry (preferred draw)
- Horses on the same rating will draw for position.
- In event of a combined race (colts, geldings & fillies) gate position will be determined by BHRC rating (preferred draw)
- Owner to be a STAGBI member